Friday, October 24, 2008

Debut Podcast

Yes, a day late, but, hey, it's here.

First, I apologize for the quality. I'll get better equipment eventually.
Second, I apologize for the content. This is really the first recording I've ever made of myself. Talking to a machine, hoping someone out there will hear me is kinda...weird.

This episode is an intro to who I am, what I'm doing, and the general outline of the podcast content and format.

Music is Electronaut, by VNV Nation.

'Cast Links:
nanowrimo.org


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! Your first podcast! You sounded a little lost at times tho, but that's OK your material isn't ready yet.

good job bro!

Things I love or hate....either way it's passion. said...

Congrats on your first podcast!! Now if only work wasn't so demanding and stressful you could keep posting more. I feel your pain. ;D Anyway, I enjoyed listening to the podcast. I read your synopsis for NaNoWriMo and it sounds very interesting and can't wait to read more. See you tomorrow. Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Nanoo Nannoo lol and hi from down under!! hey was working on my laptop with you in the background - thanks for the company and look forward to hearing more man!! cheers juan