Friday, September 25, 2009

Adieu

Unfortunately, at the present time, life is again getting way too complex, and I don't have the energy or presence of mind to keep this podcast up. Instead of just letting it slip, and trying to come back at a later time to start it back up with apologies, I'm going to shut everything down. There hasn't been the renewed interest in it as there was the last time I returned, and when only a few friends and family are listening, it's hard to find the energy, drive, and desire to continue it.

I do apologize if anyone out there was listening and enjoying it, but I have to take some time off to get some things sorted out. Perhaps I'll come back to this one day, maybe as a text only blog, perhaps a different subject, who knows. But for now, I bid you all adieu. This is the CD, and this was my space.

No comments: