Friday, September 4, 2009

The Comeback Episode!



Yes, people, your beloved CD has returned to his space. This is the long awaited Comeback Episode!

Firstly, I must apologize for the quality, I recorded this on a new computer, new setup, and have't quite got the kinks worked out of the new machine yet. Secondly, normally I shoot for a 15-20 minute episode. This is my foretold return, with a 40+ minute episode!

In this episode, Rob Costlow, 'The Haunting In Connecticut', Army Of Two for PS3, and 'Personal Effects: Dark Art' by JC Hutchins. Links to all this and more below. Enjoy!

Rob Costlow on jamendo.com
The Haunting In Connecticut
Army Of Two
Personal Effects: Dark Art
Personal Effects: Sword of Blood
pixelvixen707

Promos:
Brian Rathbone

Call this number!
(212) 629-1951

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob Costlow plays beautifully, I'll have to check out some more of his music. I agree completely with you on Haunting in Connecticut...it was one of the better horror flicks me and the kids have seen in a while. We, too, are fans of Saw movies. Very cool podcast...keep them coming.
Have a good weekend!
Christeen