Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update on Blog Status

Well, this blog was originally started as a random rant blog, about everything going on in my life. But since then, I've started moving towards more podcast reviews, starting with J.C. Hutchins 7th Son Trilogy and Scott Sigler's Infected. I'm going to turn this into a podcast review blog, and perhaps make my own podcast form it in the future. I've got plenty of podcasts to listen to, and provide opinions on in the upcoming weeks, and I'll try to keep updates to Friday or Saturday nights.

That said, let's move on to the good stuff. I just finished the 7th Son Trilogy, and must say it was quite a ride. After the trilogy concluded, Hutchins gave the green light to other authors, both print and podiobooks, as well as listeners to participate in Obsidian, an anthology of shorts, as well as voice mails and videos sent in by listeners about their "experience" in the 7th Son fictional universe, shortly after the attack on America's power grid.




Still in progress is Scott Sigler's Infected, which has slowed down a bit due to Sigler's Super-Secret Mission of Death, a writing project he is trying to finish before the deadline. Infected is already out in print, if you don't want to wait.

On the table right now, I'm trying to find time to listen to Infected, Obsidian, Ancestor, A Different Point of View, Stranger Things, Prophecy of Swords, The Rookie, Singularity, and Wormwood. So lots of updates in the coming weeks, and if everything works out, perhaps a few surprises.

No comments: