Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More updates

More on the subject of what this blog is becoming.

First, I will start reviewing podcasts/podiobooks here, as text posts, along with some plugs for favorite authors, "picks of the week", and recommendations.

What I'm thinking is going to happen, is this blog reviewing podcasts might turn into a podcast itself. This hasn't been decided upon yet (I hate the sound of my own voice), but it is an idea on the table. I'm not even sure I'd have enough material for a podcast.

Further, I've started the ball rolling on some ideas and possible surprises (call it Project Cast-A-Line), so add me as a homepage and stay tuned. I don't want to say any more about it yet, but these ideas could be what launches this blog into the mainstream, and possibly the starting episodes of the podcast.

If anyone has recommendation on podcasting software, and audio editing tools, drop me a line. Note, I don't have the money to spend on software, so free and open source software is best.

No comments: