Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm sorry, I have to take a break...for now

Alas, just when it seems to be working, it all comes crashing down. I've gotten some more hits on here, had some fun surprises planned, and got started on the actual review posts. It all seemed to be going so well, and then I picked up a project, not realizing how much time it would take up. Then I'm moving, and don't have the internet for a few weeks. Then more turmoil in my personal life, and I haven't had time to listen to the podcasts I'd said I'd review this week. For now, I'm going to put this blog on the back burner. No it won't disappear, it just won't be like last week. It will probably go back to how it was before that, just reviewing when I can, and what I can. By the end of the month, I should have the internet back at the new place, and the project will be finished, and I'll pick back up on the format podcast reviewing. Until then, keep me in your list, I'll still put up quick reviews of whatever I find the time to listen to. I apologize for taking so long to get this up and running, but it was a spur of the moment project, and not entirely thought out.

GOAL: have a plan for this blog by the end of the month, and stick to it. (Re)start the Monday posts

Again, I'm sorry if you were looking forward to this blog getting started, but just a few weeks, and I'll be ready to keep this blog running reliably.

No comments: